JiPuo

Friday, January 25, 2008

SingTel's (& other co's) Mechanical Service

SingTel: "You're Mr. ....."
You:"Tan"
SinTel: "MR TAN! .......................................
MR TAN! ....................
...............MR TAN!.............
MR TAN!.................
.................MR TAN!...................."

This is SingTel's typical mechanical service when you calll them.
It also happens in other companies.
In trying to give 'good service' by using your name, they:
1. Overuse your name
2. Misuse it by treating it like a punctuation mark
3. Misuse it by calling your name in an insincere tone - as if as long your name is there, the tone doesn't matter.

I've endured this service enough to have to write in my blog.
The service is not only mechanical,
it's also unnatural.
Apart from using your name,
sometimes, all other things waid are not in a good tone of voice.
I've become real fed up of this.
The next time, I'll not give them my name or surname
so that nobody can abuse it. So be it!

I've not blogged for quite some time.
I now re-discover its carthartic effect!
What a joy!!!

To my friendster friends who read this, welcome!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home