JiPuo

Friday, September 22, 2006

Only 'Mild' illness-It's Nothing!

Some people misreads the word 'mild'.

A 'mild' Stroke is not mild if you get it.
A 'mild' heart attack is not mild if you get it. A 'mild' diabetic condition is not mild if you get it.
'Mild' osteoporosis is not mild.

1st stage cancer is certainly not 'mild'.
'Mild' asthma can kill.

A common cold is only common when others get it.

I was really angry with my old inflexible private doctor when she said my problem were only very 'mild'. If the old hag could take my place and get my 'mild' problems, she would know that they're not that mild after all. Oh God! Enlighten her, oh please! Have a heart for her patients. Her patients are not robots. They're humans with a heart, a soul, and a mother! Amen!

Oh my dear doctor! When will you ever learn? God speak to you tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home