JiPuo

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Joke on Singapore Radio

Is This an R(A) Joke?

This was broadcast on a Singapore Channel.

Husband: "All these years, have u been unfaithful to me!!?"
Wife: "Well... er.. oonly 3 times..."

Husband: "When's the 1st time?"
Wife: "When u had problems in getting your doctorate degree, the Professor came, so I ..."

Hus: "Oh ... it was bcos of me, I forgive u. When's the 2nd time?!"
Wife: "When u were the ambassador, u said something wrong and the President of the country wanted to jail u,so I ..."

Hus: "Oh... it was bcos of me, I forgive u. When's the 3rd time?!"
Wife: "When u wanted to b the Chairman of yr Men's association and u were short of 721 votes, so I ..."
Hus: "Whaaaaaaaat .....................?????"

(:lol:) (laugh out loud)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home