JiPuo

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Source of Stress

Spoke with Irene again yesterday. And for some reason that I think I've found out, I felt stressed again!!!

The probable reason is that she often ends the calls too abruptly, when u still hv things to say ...

Adding to her roughness, she was also using 'leadership words'
"WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!"

I responded, "Why do u kup kup kup? Talking like A DUCK?!!!" (laugh out loud!!!!)

I knew here for barely 2 months and she wanted to borrow money fm me! She was very shrewd. She started by, "I need your help ... " She pretended, "I think I better nt say in case we lose our friendship." She aroused yr curiousity. She added, "Let's forget it." Ppl wud tend 2 ask her what it was.

Finally, she said, "借" (lend me $ in Mandarin)

I've decided nt 2 b too close to her.

Neither b her enemy.

After all, we'r supposed to 'love our enemies as ourselves'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home